Khajana Medical Center Pvt. Ltd. is an Organization providing services in Medical Examination for people going abroad to work. It is located in the East part of Kathmandu Metropolitan City. This center is situated near by International Air Port, hence easily accessible. The major department of this center is air‐conditioned to maintain the quality of the services.
This center was established in January 27, 2005 AD and registered in Office of the Company Registrar, Tripureshwor. It is authorized from the Department of Health Service, Ministry of Health and Population, Nepal, to conduct medical examination for people going abroad to work. From its starting time, it has been working in the field of
Medical Examination for foreign employment for all countries, and authorized by Nepal Government.
It is one of the medical centers, which is financed and managed by professional group. The center have adequate human resources. The clinic’s human resources team includes Physicians, Pathologist and Radiologist.
The technical services are managed by a number of qualified and experienced staffs. The overall management of the organization is conducted by qualified and experienced Health Care Manager.
What we do
The service delivery system of this center is fully scientific and practical. We accept international standard in each and every service points. The center maintains the computerized service system in every department and control by central computerizedsystem. The center provides the medical certificate to our clients on the next working day. The center minimizes the waiting time in each service areas by appointment system..
Medical Examination Service
to assist the clinicians in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases through the
use of X‐ray.text.
Clinical Laboratory Service
1. To carry out a detail medical examination for people going abroad to work.
2. To carry out all clinical, laboratory and x‐ray examination according to the needs of the demanding countries.
3. To maintain the medical records.
4. To deliver the health certificate to expatriates.
5. To provide the medical reports of all examined by the centre to the demanding countries according to their needs.
6. To provide medical and social counseling.
7. To provide qualitative and reliable medical services within affordable cost.
Board of Directors
Mr. Dil Kumar Limbu
Ms. Soni Pandit Chhetri
Ms. Alis (Pandit Chhetri) Gurung
Mr. Bhituma Pandit Chhetri